How can we help?
All About PayPal
- Questions about eBay and PayPal
- How do I reset my PIN for automatic payments?
- What can I do with PayPal?
- What does a Verified account status mean?
- What is PayPal's approach to privacy and the Privacy Statement?
- What is the difference between my residential address and my billing address?
- Why should I use PayPal?
- How do I link my PayPal account to my Gumtree account?
- Do I have to add money to my PayPal account to use PayPal?
- Why do you need my residential address?
- Do I need to sign up for a PayPal account to send money?
- What is my PayPal username?
- I don't have a PayPal account. Why did I get an email from PayPal that I received a payment?
- Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?
- What are disputes and claims?
- What is a U.S. person for FATCA and 1099-K tax reporting purposes?
- What is FATCA?
- What should I do if my account is restricted because I didn't provide the requested FATCA information?
- How do I get assistance and records for investigations?
- What happens if I don't provide the FATCA information PayPal requests?
- What does FATCA require PayPal to report?
- What kinds of transactions are not eligible for PayPal Seller Protection?
- Who is impacted by FATCA?
- What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- Is there a fee associated with the Seller Protection Policy?
- What is the easiest way to calculate fees?
- How do I find the fees I am being charged?
- How is PayPal's exchange rate calculated?
- What are the fees for requesting money and invoicing?
- What are micropayments?
- What are the currency conversion fees?
- What is a chargeback fee?