TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYPAL FREELANCER REBATE PROGRAM
PayPal Pte. Ltd. (“PayPal”) is offering a 1% rebate (capped at USD 10 a month) to PayPal customers who receive eligible payments from certain senders subject to the following terms and conditions (“Offer”).
1. The Offer will begin 1 Aug 2017 and end 31 Dec 2017 (“Period”).
2. The rebate will be capped at USD 10 each calendar month during the Period.
3. To be eligible:
- You must have an active Singapore PayPal account in good standing (i.e. not closed, locked or restricted).
- You must sign up for the Offer and complete the form on www.paypal.com/sg/freelancer. Your eligibility for the Offer will begin in the calendar month which you have signed up during the Period.
- You must receive a Mass Payment from an eligible sender listed on www.paypal.com/sg/freelancer-platforms. The Mass Payment must be made in a currency different from your domestic currency and be a minimum of USD 10 (or its equivalent) received each calendar month.
4. The rebate will be calculated net of any refunds.
5. PayPal will deposit the rebate into your PayPal account monthly in arrears and in no event later than 90 days after you have received the eligible payment. The rebate will be paid in USD and any currency conversion required for the calculation of non-USD currencies will be subject to PayPal’s currency conversion at the time of calculation.
6. You must notify PayPal in writing of any errors or discrepancies within 30 days of your receipt of the rebate. After this time, you’ll be deemed to have accepted the rebate as delivered.
7. PayPal reserves the right, at any time, to declare any payments ineligible if PayPal determines that you have abused or tampered with, or benefited from abusing or tampering with, the rebate offer.
8. PayPal reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer and/or disqualify any customer, at any time with or without notice to a participant and without any liability to any customer.
Customers may obtain updated versions of these terms and conditions, if any, by logging on to www.paypal.com/sg/freelancer.