How do I request payments or send an invoice through PayPal?
With a PayPal Singapore account, you have 3 convenient options to request payments from your customers. It's ok if they don’t have a PayPal account yet; we'll help them sign up for one and guide them through the payment. We’ll email you when your payment request or invoice is paid.
There’s no fee for your to request a payment. You only pay a fee for receiving a payment when your request is paid. When the payment request is paid, the funds are added to your PayPal account balance.
Option 1. Send an email payment request
What is PayPal Email Payments?
Email Payments allow you to receive payments from anywhere around the world simply by sending a digital request. The recipients will then receive an email that allows them to pay you with credit/debit card, bank account, or their PayPal balance. If the transactions are eligible for Seller Protection, it’ll be reflected in your Transaction Details page.
How to send a payment request?
- Go to the Request page.
- Enter the email address or mobile number of the person you want to request money from, and click Next. To request the the same amount from multiple people at the same time, simply enter their email addresses or phone numbers, separated by comma.
- Enter the amount and select the desired currency. You can also include a note in your request here.
- Review the information and click Request Payment.
Option 2. Send an invoice
What is PayPal Invoicing?
Online Invoicing is a free management tool to help you automate your invoicing process. The feature provides an easy-to-use invoice template that can be personalised with details such as your company logo, product descriptions, and invoice ID numbers. They can also be customised with discounts, shipping costs, and the currency you wish to be paid in. You can send the invoice to your customers via email or a direct link, immediately or at a scheduled later date. Invoices can also be sent to multiple recipients at one go, or on a recurring basis.
How to send an invoice?
- Go to the Invoicing page.
- Click + Create New Invoice near the top right of the page.
- Enter the required information on the invoice. You can send invoices for the same amount to multiple people at the same time. Simply click + Bill multiple customers and enter their email addresses, separated by comma.
- Review the information and click Send to send the invoice.
Option 3. Share your PayPal.Me link
PayPal.Me is our new, hassle-free way to pay and get paid. You can share your personal PayPal.Me link with anyone via SMS, social media platform or email. Your customers can then click or type your link and send you payments. If their transactions are eligible, they'll also benefit from PayPal Buyer Protection. Learn more about how PayPal.Me works.