Ask our Business Community
How do I withdraw my PayPal balance in different currencies?
You can only withdraw from one currency balance at a time. To withdraw the total amount of funds in your PayPal account, you need to transfer all funds to one balance in Singapore or US dollars.
If you hold a balance in other currencies, here's how to transfer all funds to one balance:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click PayPal balance.
- Click Manage currencies.
- Select Balance conversion in Currency exchange.
- Choose from the list the currency to convert from.
- Enter the amount to convert.
- Choose from the list the currency to convert to.
- Click Calculate to preview PayPal currency conversion results.
- Click Continue to accept the conversion.
- Confirm the transfer by clicking Exchange Currency.
Once you've converted all currencies into one, you can withdraw money from your PayPal balance.
You were logged out to help protect your account.