The customer purchases an item and pays with PayPal.
The money goes into your PayPal account as pending balance.
You should have access to the money in 21 days, once the buyer has received the item without complaints.
Here’s why your money may not be available for withdrawal immediately.
New business selling riskier products.
It takes time for new sellers to build up enough history and establish trust with buyers, especially for products that we consider to be riskier. The good news is that once you’ve built up a history of positive selling activity, you should be able to access your money.
A payment or account issue arises.
If you’re involved in a customer dispute or chargeback where the buyer has requested for a reversal with their card issuer, the money in question may be temporarily unavailable until the issue has been resolved.
3 simple criteria.
Once you’ve fulfilled all the 3 criteria below and become an established seller with us, you should be able to withdraw your money. The criteria may vary for eBay sellers. Log in to your account to view your region-specific criteria.
Avoid future delayed payments.
1. Improve your selling performance
- Process orders and ship quickly using a reliable service that provides tracking and delivery confirmation
- Avoid buyer disputes, claims, and chargebacks
- If you sell on eBay, improve your Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) scores
2. Maintain updated records
- Upload or save tracking information or delivery confirmation numbers
- Confirm your personal account details such as address and phone numbers and keep them up to date
- Verify your account and keep your financial information up to date
3. Communicate with your buyers
- Communicate early and often with your buyers
- Resolve buyer issues quickly through our Resolution Centre
Establish a good selling history.We’re here to help