What does it mean on my transaction history if the Mass Payments status says: processing, denied, processed, or completed?
Your transaction history shows your Mass Payment status with one of these messages:
- Processing: Your Mass Payment is in the works.
- Denied: The Mass Payment request wasn’t approved and no funds were sent. This might have happened if you didn’t have enough funds in your account.
- Processed: Your payments have been sent.
- Completed: All your payments have either been claimed or, after 30 days, your unclaimed payments have been returned to you.
For more details, see our Mass Payment information page. Here’s how:
- Click Tools near the top of the page.
- Click Mass payments.