- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Jun 14 2022
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayments Processing 101: Learn how your money gets to you.
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. To be successful, businesses need to incorporate streamlined online payment processing. Before you get started, it's important to know the "three P's": Players, Payments, and Pricing.Jun 14 2022
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSBusiness Bootcamps by PayPal: How do you reach new customers online and in marketplaces?
A panel of successful business experts and head of Global Customer Advocacy at PayPal recently hosted a Q&A answering questions from business owners interested in reaching new customers through social platforms and online marketplaces.Jun 13 2022
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSPayPal Business Bootcamps: You asked. We answered. How to get your business in shape.
Dropshipping, getting noticed online, accepting payments from abroad, and affiliate programs. Answers to your Business Bootcamp questions.Jun 13 2022
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSHow to find new customers and grow your business, straight from the experts
You’ve taken your business from idea to product. Perhaps you’ve launched your own website and sales have been promising. Now you’re looking to grow and attract new customers. Online marketplaces and channels are a great place to start.Jun 13 2022
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSHow do you grow your personal brand on social and beyond?
In our latest Business Bootcamp, we partner with Jen Atkin, celebrity hairstylist and founder of OUAI and Mane Addicts, to give business owners an inside look at what it’s like to develop a personal brand and business from the ground up.Jun 13 2022
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSAdventures in marketing your ecommerce business.
Your ecommerce business is up and running, and you’re ready for the world to beat a path to your virtual door. It’s time to focus on marketing your business: attracting new customers, while keeping your current ones engaged and satisfied. To build a loyal customer base—and a great brand—you need an ecommerce marketing strategy.Jun 10 2022
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSHow to increase donations
Today's nonprofit leaders are finding innovative ways – from social media fundraisers to digital ads and search-engine marketing – to attract donors. But the key to all those things can often get overlooked: your website.Jun 10 2022
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSHow to update your business name on customers' credit card statements.
It’s important to make your Credit Card Statement Name as clear as possible so that customers will recognize your charge on their card statement.Jun 10 2022