- SELLING ONLINECustomer service dos and don'ts for the busiest time of the year.
Ready or not, the holiday shopping season has begun. And whether you’ve been planning for months, for weeks, or (uh-oh!) not at all, there’s one thing you should be doing now to help close those holiday sales – delivering a great customer experience.Dec 11 2018
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILEPayPal: one partner, many ways to get paid.
We offer the tools today's companies need to do business. Our payment-processing and business tools help you get paid – whether you're selling online, offline, or some combination of the two.Nov 26 2018
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETS5 tips for selling products internationally.
Whether you’re selling erasers or carburetors, we can probably guess one of your biggest business concerns: finding and attracting new customers.Nov 26 2018
- INVOICING5 popular invoice payment terms.
An invoice is a confirmation that a service has been performed or a product was shipped. People can say that invoices are confirmations or receipts, but let's not kid ourselves: most of my clients invoice their customers because they want to get paid - which is why you have to include payment terms on every invoice.Oct 18 2018
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS5 ways to grow your online business.
You’ve successfully launched your e-commerce business, and now it’s time to bring customers to your virtual door. How do you do that? Following the five tips we've outlined below can help you raise awareness of your online business and build a loyal customer base.Oct 09 2018
- DISPUTES, CLAIMS, CHARGEBACKS
Create a Customer Service Message to help prevent disputes and claims.Oct 09 2018
- FUNDS AVAILABILITYThe why and what of account reserves.
An account reserve is an amount of money that's put on hold in your PayPal account to help cover potential financial risk, such as payment reversals you may receive like chargebacks and claims.Oct 09 2018
- PROTECTING SELLERSHow Seller Protection can help support your business.
As a small business owner, you want to do everything you can to protect your business, including processing customer payments smoothly. This is where choosing a payment provider with seller protection can help.Oct 05 2018
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSHow to help protect your business from phishing and spoofing attempts.
It’s not always easy to spot a scammer, especially when they disguise themselves as a reputable brand.Oct 05 2018