- INVOICING5 popular invoice payment terms.
An invoice is a confirmation that a service has been performed or a product was shipped. People can say that invoices are confirmations or receipts, but let's not kid ourselves: most of my clients invoice their customers because they want to get paid - which is why you have to include payment terms on every invoice.Sep 08 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Sep 08 2019
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayments Processing 101: Learn how your money gets to you.
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. To be successful, businesses need to incorporate streamlined online payment processing. Before you get started, it's important to know the "three P's": Players, Payments, and Pricing.Aug 30 2019
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSChoosing a payments processing company: common mistakes
One of the most crucial steps for getting paid online is selecting a payment processor. But comparing solutions for accepting credit cards and other payment options can be daunting. Check out these common mistakes to help you make the right choice.Aug 30 2019
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILECheckout Conversion Killers
As an online seller, your customer’s first impression of your business is the front end of your website –– the beautiful design, site experiences and product pages. But equally as important is your online store’s checkout page optimization.Jul 02 2019
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSEverything You Need to Know About Small Business Shipping
Gone are the days when you needed to fear the complexities of shipping. With a little know-how, small business owners can easily receive payments online and ship to customers worldwide.Jul 02 2019
- BUSINESS INSIGHTSHow to Create Brand Loyalty with Customer Service
Size does matter, but bigger doesn’t always mean better. What’s great about being a small business owner is that you can offer your customers something that your competitors cannot — a one-of-a-kind, personalized customer service experience.Feb 11 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSEasy Content Marketing Ideas You Can Put Into Action Today
Providing educational information to your audience that’s useful and helpful to them is what marketing bigwigs refer to as content marketing. Did you recently watch that video, take that quiz, subscribe to that newsletter, or order that free magazine? That’s all content marketing.Feb 11 2019
- SELLING ONLINECustomer service dos and don'ts for the busiest time of the year.
Ready or not, the holiday shopping season has begun. And whether you’ve been planning for months, for weeks, or (uh-oh!) not at all, there’s one thing you should be doing now to help close those holiday sales – delivering a great customer experience.Dec 11 2018