- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILECheckout Conversion Killers
As an online seller, your customer’s first impression of your business is the front end of your website –– the beautiful design, site experiences and product pages. But equally as important is your online store’s checkout page optimization.Apr 03 2019
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSEverything You Need to Know About Small Business Shipping
Gone are the days when you needed to fear the complexities of shipping. With a little know-how, small business owners can easily receive payments online and ship to customers worldwide.Mar 07 2019
- BUSINESS INSIGHTSHow to Create Brand Loyalty with Customer Service
Size does matter, but bigger doesn’t always mean better. What’s great about being a small business owner is that you can offer your customers something that your competitors cannot — a one-of-a-kind, personalized customer service experience.Feb 11 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSEasy Content Marketing Ideas You Can Put Into Action Today
Providing educational information to your audience that’s useful and helpful to them is what marketing bigwigs refer to as content marketing. Did you recently watch that video, take that quiz, subscribe to that newsletter, or order that free magazine? That’s all content marketing.Feb 11 2019
- SELLING ONLINECustomer service dos and don'ts for the busiest time of the year.
Ready or not, the holiday shopping season has begun. And whether you’ve been planning for months, for weeks, or (uh-oh!) not at all, there’s one thing you should be doing now to help close those holiday sales – delivering a great customer experience.Dec 11 2018
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILEPayPal: one partner, many ways to get paid.
We offer the tools today's companies need to do business. Our payment-processing and business tools help you get paid – whether you're selling online, offline, or some combination of the two.Nov 26 2018
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETS5 tips for selling products internationally.
Whether you’re selling erasers or carburetors, we can probably guess one of your biggest business concerns: finding and attracting new customers.Nov 26 2018
- INVOICING5 popular invoice payment terms.
An invoice is a confirmation that a service has been performed or a product was shipped. People can say that invoices are confirmations or receipts, but let's not kid ourselves: most of my clients invoice their customers because they want to get paid - which is why you have to include payment terms on every invoice.Oct 18 2018
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS5 ways to grow your online business.
You’ve successfully launched your e-commerce business, and now it’s time to bring customers to your virtual door. How do you do that? Following the five tips we've outlined below can help you raise awareness of your online business and build a loyal customer base.Oct 09 2018