How do I change my password?
If you know your current password, you can change it from your PayPal account profile page. Here's how:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
- Click Change beside Password/Security questions.
- Select Password.
- Click Edit. You may be required to confirm your account information.
- Enter your current password and your new password.
- Click Save.
If you do not know your current password, you can create a new password by confirming your identity. Here's how:
- Go to the PayPal homepage.
- Click the question mark in the email login box.
- Select I don't know my password.
- Enter the email address registered on your PayPal account.
- Enter the characters shown in the image in the text box.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
You were logged out to help protect your account.