How do I add, change, or remove a street address on my PayPal account?
Here's how to add, change, or remove a street address on your PayPal account:
- Go to your Settings page.
- Go to the Addresses section:
- To add a new address, click + Add New. Enter your details and click Add Address.
- To change an address, click Edit. Make your edits and click Update.
- To remove an address, click Remove.
Here's how to add, change, or remove a street address on the PayPal app:
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Addresses.
- To add a new address, tap +, enter the details, and tap Add.
- To edit an address, tap Edit, edit the details, and tap Update.
- To remove an address, tap Remove, then tap Remove to confirm.
- You can't change your address to another country or region. If you're moving abroad, you'll need to close your existing account and open a new one in your new country and region of residence.
- You must have at least 1 address on your account.
- You can’t remove an address until you add a new address and make it the home address. You can’t remove an address from your account if it’s your credit card billing address.
- If you’re updating an address that’s linked to a card on your PayPal account, please update your address with your card issuer first.
- You may not be able to change the address on a transaction that’s processed. If you need to use a different address, you need to contact the merchant.
Can I use my land location instead of a PO Box or
Rural Route address?
Customers can use the “Land Location” that is on their ID and registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). You can add the location as the Primary Address. PO Box and Rural Route addresses can be used as mailing addresses on the account for shipping and courier purposes.
Will I receive mail from PayPal at this address?
Yes, from time to time, you may receive mail from us about your account.
My address has more lines than this form will accept. How should I enter it?
Add as much of your address as possible. Remember to enter your physical address first and leave off the PO Box.
Can I use a PO Box or Rural Route as my billing or
PO boxes or Rural Routes can’t be used as your billing address, but they can be used as your shipping address.