Pay for your trip with PayPal and enjoy FREE travel cancellation protection if something goes wrong and you need to cancel your trip. You can enjoy up to S$500 in reimbursements on pre-paid transport, accommodation and other non-refundable costs.*Activate Now for Free
Already activated? Make a claim
When you’re going on holiday you should be planning for adventures, not cancellations. Activate our free travel cancellation protection to help cover you for unforeseen mishaps.
• Transport costs (like car rental, trains, buses and flights)
• Accommodation costs (like hotel rooms, Airbnb and bed and breakfasts)
• Entertainment or excursion tickets that were part of a trip
• Simply changing your mind about a trip
• Expenses not paid for with PayPal
• A travel agent’s cancellation fee
• Of an illness or injury making you unfit to travel
• There’s a fire, flood or burglary at your home
• A family member unexpectedly passes away
Ask them to activate too. If they have a Singapore PayPal account and have activated Travel Cancellation Protection, the portion of their own travel costs can be reimbursed too, up to S$500 in one claim each year.
*Travel Cancellation Protection (the cover) is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. PayPal customers get access to the cover when they meet the activation and eligibility requirements. Before deciding whether this product is right for you, it is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully to consider whether the insurance meets your needs. Aon, Chubb and PayPal do not provide advice about the cover.