Why did I get result code 127?
PayPal returned result code 127 - Fraud Protection Services Filter - Not processed by filters or Transaction under review.
PayPal displays this message for one of the following reasons:
- The Fraud Service host is temporarily unavailable.
- The XML data sent to PayPal is formatted incorrectly.
Here's how to resolve this error:
Note: Payflow Pro merchants will receive the message, "Transaction under review. Thank you for your purchase, we are currently reviewing your order," on the receipt page.
Fraud Service host is temporary unavailable
Here's how to resubmit the transaction for processing:
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Click Reports.
- Click Fraud Transactions.
- Select a Date Range.
- Select Not Screened by Filters as the Transaction Type.
- Click Run Report.
- Select transactions as required.
- Click Submit.
- If you want to rerun the transactions, select Yes when asked to rerun the transactions. Otherwise, select No.
Verify formatting of the XML data you sent to PayPal. Review and resubmit the transaction for processing. For more information on how to submit transactions, refer to the Payflow Fraud Protection Services Guide.