How do I find my Sandbox API credentials?
When you create a test business account in PayPal's Sandbox, an API Signature is generated for that account automatically. Here's how to find it:
- Log in to your PayPal Developer account.
- Click Dashboard.
- Click Accounts under Sandbox.
- Click the email address of the business account whose credentials you're checking.
- Click Profile.
- Click API credentials on the Account details screen.
- Check the box next to the business account whose credentials you are checking, and then click Enter Sandbox site.
- Log in to that Sandbox business account.
- Select Profile > My Selling Tools under the My Account tab.
- Click Update next to API access on the My Profile screen.
- Click View API Signature under Option 2 on the API Access screen. (If Request API Credentials appears under Option 2, it may be because you haven't requested your API credentials.)