How do I enable my Sandbox test account for PayPal Payments Pro?
To test PayPal Payments Pro in Sandbox, you need a Sandbox account that has Payments Pro enabled (otherwise, you'll get an error message). See How do I create a Sandbox test account? for more information.
Here's how to enable PayPal Payments Pro on a Sandbox test account:
- Log in to your PayPal Developer account.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboard.
- Click Accounts under Sandbox on the left side of the page.
- Click the email address for the account for which you would like to enable Payments Pro.
Note: Only Business accounts can have Payments Pro enabled.
- Click Profile under the email address.
- Click Upgrade to Pro.
- Click Enable.
For help resolving this issue or others, visit PayPal's Contact Customer Service page.