How do I report a billing issue from my PayPal account?
If you identify a billing issue with a transaction on your PayPal account, we encourage you to report it in our Resolution Centre as soon as possible.
Some examples of billing issues include:
- You returned an item to a seller or cancelled a transaction with a seller, but haven’t received your refund.
- You received multiple charges from the same seller but completed only one purchase.
- The charge on your PayPal account is not the same as you agreed to or have on a receipt.
- You paid for the purchase using your credit card or bank account, but also have a charge on your PayPal account.
- You had a recurring billing agreement with a seller that you have cancelled, but were still billed after the cancellation.
- Go to Resolution Centre.
- Click Report a problem.
- From the "Select a transaction" page, change the dates to find the transaction you want to dispute.
- Click Continue and then follow the instructions given.