Ask our Business Community
How do I top up/add money to my PayPal account from my bank account?
You don't need to have money in your PayPal account to make a payment. As long as you've linked a credit or debit card, you can start paying with PayPal.
If you want to top up your PayPal account with your bank account, you can do so from a confirmed bank account. Here's how:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Top up.
- Choose your bank account and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on page.
- We don’t charge a fee to top-up funds from your bank account. Your bank may charge a fee to transfer the funds.
- You can only top up in Singapore Dollars.
- If you want to make a payment in a currency other than SGD, our currency conversion rate includes 2.5% processing fee. You might want to add enough funds to cover the fee.
You were logged out to help protect your account.