Ask our Business Community
Get started and join the conversation to use PayPal for business in the Headstart Community.
What does the status of my payments mean?
Here are some definitions to help you understand the status of a payment:
- Payments received: The eCheque you received has cleared and the funds are in your account.
- Adding funds from your bank account: The transfer is complete and the funds are in your account.
- Payments received: The transaction is complete and the funds are in your account.
- Payments sent: The recipient received your payment.
- Subscriptions: All payments for this subscription are complete.
- Withdrawals to your bank account: The funds have been transferred and should be in your bank account within a few business days.
- Adding funds from your bank account: Your bank transfer is in progress. The funds will appear in your PayPal account once it is processed.
- Money requests: This money request is unpaid.
- If you sent the money request, you can edit, send a reminder or cancel the request.
- If you received the money request, you can choose whether or not you pay.
- Withdrawals to your bank account: Your withdrawal of funds to your bank account is in progress. The funds will appear in your bank account once it is processed.
- Money requests: This request was cancelled by you or the sender.
- Payments sent: You cancelled this payment, and so the money was returned to your account.
- Subscriptions: The subscription was cancelled and no more payments will be made.
You were logged out to help protect your account.