|Let Buyers Know You Prefer PayPal|
Instantly let your buyers know you prefer receiving payments through PayPal. If you have your own website, you can do this by adding a specially designed PayPal banner to it. If you sell on eBay, you can have a PayPal Preferred message automatically included in your listings.
Earn Cash Back! PayPal Preferred Rewards
|Letting buyers know you prefer PayPal can make you money! Once you’ve got PayPal Preferred on your eBay listing or your website, you qualify to earn 1% cash back on every purchase you make with your PayPal debit card. The debit card is a great way to instantly access cash from your PayPal account--and it’s absolutely free! |
Adding PayPal Preferred is Easy
|On Your Website|
Log in and do it now.
- Choose a graphic. (Graphics include messages that range from “PayPal Accepted” to “PayPal Preferred.”)
- Accept the terms of the Logo Center User Agreement
- Copy and paste the code for your graphics into your web page
- Click the Profile subtab from your Account Overview page
- Click the Auctions link in the Selling Preferences column
- On the Auction Accounts page, click the On/Off link under the PayPal Preferred on eBay column
|Once you’ve done this, a PayPal Preferred message is inserted in the eBay View Item page and in the eBay Choose Payment Method page of all your listings.|
Log in to eBay and do it now.
eBay sellers please note: You must confirm your eBay ID on PayPal before you can turn on this preference.