Can I withdraw money to my credit or prepaid card?
To withdraw funds from your PayPal account, make sure that your PayPal account has been updated with:
- An email address that you’ve linked and confirmed.
- A Visa card you’ve linked and confirmed.
Here's how to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your Visa credit card:
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your PayPal account.
- Under your PayPal balance, click Withdraw funds.
- Click Withdraw funds to your card.
- Choose the balance you want to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select the Visa card you want to withdraw your funds to and click Continue.
- Review the details and click Confirm to request your withdrawal.
The funds will be deposited to your card in 4-8 business days.
- It's only possible to withdraw funds to a Visa card - as a result of a decision made by Visa, it's no longer possible to withdraw funds from PayPal to rechargeable Visa credit cards.
- There’s a minimum and maximum withdrawal limit to withdraw funds to your card. To view your withdrawal limits, log in to your account and click View Limits on the Account Overview.
- If you’re withdrawing to a prepaid card, the amount you can withdraw can vary from card to card. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
- If you try to withdraw funds in foreign currency, it will automatically be converted to the local currency (Shekel), unless you withdraw USD to USD Visa account.
- Check the Fees section at the bottom of any PayPal webpage to view the fees for withdrawing funds to your card.
You were logged out to help protect your account.