How do I issue a refund to my buyer?
You can issue a full refund or partial refund up to 180 days after you receive a payment. The total refund amount is taken from your PayPal balance. Therefore, if you don't have enough funds in your PayPal balance, you won't be able to issue a refund.
Here's how to refund a payment to your buyer:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Click the payment you would like to refund.
- Click Refund this payment.
- Enter the refund amount and click Continue.
- Confirm the refund details and click Issue Refund.
You were logged out to help protect your account.