How do I link a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
Here's how to link a debit or credit card to your Paypal account.
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click + Link a card or bank.
- Click Link a debit or credit card.
- Fill in your details and click Link Card.
- If you don't confirm your card by entering in the 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
- If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.
Learn how to add a bank to your PayPal account.