How do I issue a full refund for a dispute?

Here’s how:

  1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Select Open Cases from the list and find the transaction.
  3. Click the Case ID in the Case column.
  4. Click Issue a full refund on the case details page.

You can issue a refund within 180 days of receiving a payment. Issuing a full refund automatically closes a dispute.