Help Article

Ask the Community

Find answers or join the conversation in the Community Help Forum.

How do I issue a full refund for a dispute?

Here’s how:

  1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Select Open Cases from the list and find the transaction.
  3. Click the Case ID in the Case column.
  4. Click Issue a full refund on the case details page.

You can issue a refund within 180 days of receiving a payment. Issuing a full refund automatically closes a dispute.

We’re sorry, the page you’re looking for is no longer available. Please try your search again in our Help Centre if you have a question or want to contact us.