As a buyer, how can I close my dispute?
You can close a dispute, however make sure that you are 100% satisfied that the dispute is resolved before closing it.
If the seller offered to refund your money, for example, make sure the money is in your PayPal account before you close the dispute. Once a dispute is closed it can't be reopened or escalated to a claim.
Here’s how to close a dispute:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
- Click View next to the dispute you want to close.
- Click Close this dispute.
- Let the seller know why you're closing the dispute, then click Close dispute.
You were logged out to help protect your account.