How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I have with a merchant?
Here's how to cancel an automatic billing agreement you have with a merchant:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Profile icon next to "Log out."
- Click Manage Payments under "Payment settings."
- Click the merchant name.
- Click Cancel Automatic Billing at the top of the page.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should contact the merchant directly to cancel the agreement. If you can’t contact the merchant, you should contact PayPal Customer Service by phone. Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Help at the top of the page.
- Click Call Customer Support, then click Continue for our Customer Service phone number.
Use the following steps to cancel a Billing Agreement:
- Click the Profile Icon.
- Click Profile and Settings.
- Click My Money.
- Click Update in the "My preapproved payments" section.
- Select the merchant's name or email address.
- Click Cancel.
You were logged out to help protect your account.