How do I send money with my mobile phone?
You can send money 3 different ways with PayPal Mobile:
The PayPal App:
- Go to www.paypal.com/mobile
- Click Get the PayPal App
- Select the phone you have and click Download
After you complete the download, you can send money via the PayPal App.
After you link your mobile phone number, you can send money via text message.
If you get a text message with a money request:
- Send a text to 729725 (PAYPAL).
- Specify the amount and the recipient’s phone number or email address. For example:
- Send $4.99 to 2125551981
- Send 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to m.paypal.com
- ClickSend money.
- Log in to your account.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number in the To: box.
- Click Continue.
- Click Send Now.
- To complete the payment, click Send Now.
Learn more about keywords and shortcuts.
Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully.
You were logged out to help protect your account.