|Your monthly sales||Up to $3,000.00 USD||$3,000.01 USD - $10,000.00 USD||$10,000.01 USD - $100,000.00 USD||More than $100,000.00 USD|
|Transaction fee*||3.4% + $0.30 USD||2.9% + $0.30 USD||2.7% + $0.30 USD||2.4% + $0.30 USD|
|Micropayments**||From 5% + %0.30 USD to 6% + %0.30 USD|
*You can apply for these Merchant rates if you've received more than $3,000.00 USD PayPal payments in the previous calendar month. If you're eligible for these Merchant Rates, log in to your PayPal account and apply via the online application form.
**You can apply for Micropayment rates if your average transaction is under $10 USD. An additional 2.5% fee will be charged if your transaction involves a currency conversion
Simple, straightforward, no surprises.
- Shop on thousands of websites that accept PayPal and, unless your transaction involves a currency conversion, we won't charge you.
- When you send payments in your account's currency for goods or services using your PayPal Balance, we won't charge you anything.
- When buying internationally in a foreign currency, a currency conversion fee applies.
- If you’re selling with us, you may be able to get competitive rates for your business.
Depending on how much you sell, we charge a fee of between 2.4%-3.4% + $0.30 USD per domestic transaction. When selling internationally in a foreign currency, a currency conversion fee applies.See fees and charges for full details
Standard domestic transaction fee:
Discounted rate for eligible merchants:
Multiple currency transactions:
From 3.4% + $0.30 USD per transaction.
As low as 2.4% + $0.30 USD per transaction (receiving more than $3,000 USD in PayPal payments in the previous calendar month).
More about discounted rates
From 3.9% + a fixed fee per transaction, based on the currency received.
A 2.5% conversion fee above the wholesale exchange rate at which we obtain foreign currency*.
* If your transaction involves a currency conversion, it will be completed at a retail foreign exchange rate quoted to PayPal by an international financial institution, which is adjusted twice daily based on market conditions. This exchange rate includes a 2.5% fee above the wholesale exchange rate at which PayPal obtains foreign currency, and the fee is retained by PayPal. The specific exchange rate that applies to your multiple currency transaction will be displayed at the time of the transaction.