How do I integrate Express Checkout with Angell EYE for WooCommerce?
Angell EYE is a free module for WooCommerce that supports Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, and PayPal Payflow Pro. This module must be installed in your WooCommerce store before you integrate your PayPal Express Checkout payment solution and is available as a plugin application.
Here's how to integrate Express Checkout with Angell EYE. Additional options are available, and you can review them if you wish.
- Log in to your WooCommerce admin panel.
- Select WooCommerce > Settings.
- Select Checkout, then select PayPal Express Checkout from Checkout Options.
- Configure the following settings:
- Enable PayPal Express Checkout - Check the box.
- Title - Set the Title as it should appear to buyers for this payment method.
- Description - Enter an Extended Description, or leave the default value in place.
- PayPal Sandbox - Don't check the box unless you're integrating using Sandbox API values.
- Live API fields - Enter your API Username, API Password, and API Signature. (Don't use the Sandbox API fields unless you're using Sandbox API values.)
Note: See How do I request API Signature or Certificate credentials?
- Cart Page - Show Express Checkout button on shopping cart page - Check the box.
- Cart Button Position - Select the position where you want the Express Checkout button to appear on your cart.
- Checkout Page Display - Select the position where you want the Express Checkout button to appear on the Checkout page.
- Product Page - Check the box to show the Express Checkout button on the product details page.
- PayPal Account Optional - Check the box to allow customers to check out without a PayPal account, using their credit card.
- Enable PayPal Credit - Check the box to show the PayPal Credit button next to the Express Checkout button.
Note: PayPal Credit is currently available only in the United States.
- Payment Action - Select your preference (for example, Sale).
- Cancel Page - Select the website page to which you want the buyer to return when they click Cancel while using PayPal.
- Send Item Details - Check the box if you want to send line item details to PayPal; otherwise, leave it blank.
- Enable In-Context - Check the box to allow buyers to remain on your site without being redirected to PayPal.
- Review additional options not covered in the previous steps.
- Click Save changes.
Angell EYE Support