Which conversion rate is used by PayPal for international payments?
The conversion rate used for international payments may vary depending on the transaction.
The conversion rate is calculated at the time the money is converted into another currency, for example in the following situations:
- If the money is transferred from one currency balance in an account to another, then the conversion rate will be calculated and displayed during the conversion.
- If currency conversion is required for a payment, the conversion rate is calculated and shown during the Send Money process.
- Go to your PayPal balance.
- Click Currency Calculator.
- Select the currencies you want to convert from and to. The exchange rate appears automatically.