How do I add money to my PayPal account?
There are two ways you can add money to your PayPal account. These are listed below in order of speed.
Option 1: With PayPal top-up, you can add money to your PayPal account within 5 minutes. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Add money to your account directly. Alternatively you can go to www.paypal-opladen.be directly.
- Click to log in.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Enter the requested information and click "Continue."
- Follow the steps.
You can add a minimum of 25 EUR and a maximum of 1000 EUR per transaction to your balance. There are no additional fees for adding money using PayPal Topup.
Option 2: You can add money from your bank account to your PayPal account. Here's how:
- Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.be.
- Click Transfer Money. You need these details in order to add money to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your online banking system and transfer the money.
It can take one to two days for the money to be credited to your PayPal balance. You will receive an email once the transfer has completed.