What if I can no longer access the email address for my PayPal account?
If you know the email address and password for your PayPal account, You can log in and change the email address you use to log in. Here’s how:
- Click Settings next to log out.
- Click the + in the email section.
- Enter your new email address and click Add Email.
- Select your new email address and click Confirm.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your email address.
After you confirm your new email address, you need to make it the primary email address for your account.
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Select your new email address and click Make Primary.
- Follow the instructions to confirm that you’re the accountholder.
If you don’t know the email address or password for your PayPal account
- Go to the PayPal homepage and click log in.
- Click Forgot your email address or password? on the “log in” page and follow the instructions.
- You might need to confirm that you’re the accountholder by phone.
- After you recover your email or password, you can follow the steps above to change your email address.