Grow your business online
Allowing your customers to checkout with PayPal offers a wealth of benefits. How quickly can you grow your business online?
In a recent survery*, Forrester Research Inc. asked UK Online Shoppers about their experiences. The results show that offering PayPal as a checkout option builds trust, and is seen as fast and convenient. It even makes commerce easier!
We hope you'll enjoy out infographic below - and if you like it, please feel free to share with your business network.
*Forrester Research Inc European Technographics Retail(R) Survey, Q2 2013, 1,491 respondents
your online selling strategy
New customers feel more comfortable making a purchase from a site if they can check-out with PayPal.
“When I visit the retail website of a brand that I am not familiar with, I am generally comfortable making a purchase”
A stitch in time
Make it quick as possible for your customers to buy from your site. PayPal’s three-click checkout saves people from having to dig out their credit cards every time they shop. Time is money!
“I save time by shopping online”
Shop around the world
More and more customers are comfortable buying products online from international websites, so ensure you clearly display international shipping details and provide multi-currency checkout options.
“I don't mind buying products online from retailers located in other countries”
Make it easy for all your customers to use your site. Mobile and tablet shopping is becoming the norm so make your site and your checkout process smartphone friendly. PayPal checkout is mobile-ready from beginning to end.
“I shop online because it is easier than going to a store”
- 32% of UK PayPal Users agree that when they visit a retail website of a brand they are unfamiliar with are generally comfortable making a purchase compared to 27% for the UK Online Buyer Average.
- 76% of UK PayPal Users agree that they save time by shopping online compared to 71% for the UK Online Buyer Average.
- 28% of UK PayPal Users agree that they don’t mind buying products online from retailers located in other countries compared to 22% for the UK Online Buyer Average.
- 73% of UK PayPal Users agree that they shop online because it easier than going to a store compared to 67% for the UK Online Buyer Average.
- Survey conducted by Forrester Research, Inc. (European Technographics® Retail Survey, 2013) Q2 2013. Based on UK Online buyers n=1491 and PayPal Users n=622.
- 1 https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/mktg/2014design/paypalcorporate/PayPal_ModernSpiceRoutes_Report_Final.pdf
- 2 https://www.paypal.nl/crossborder-insights/index.htm?l=en
- The percentage figures are based on the users who agreed to the questions from the data set - 4 and 5 on scale of 1 (strongly disagree) to 5 (strongly agree)
Start accepting PayPal nowGet started for free