Get paid faster with in-context payments
Maximise profit from your digital content with adjustable pricing and increase conversion with in-context payments
- Customers pay seamlessly from inside your software or media
- Offer one-time, pay-as-you-go and subscription payment models
- Our specialist knowledge of securely selling digital goods can help protect you from fraud
You can increase conversion
By allowing customers to pay from within your game, music, video, news, eBook or other digital content, PayPal can simplify payments and help ensure your customers are more likely to buy and keep coming back.
Keep your costs down
With a pricing structure that adjusts automatically based on the size and volume of your transactions, you can rest assured that you benefit from the most cost-effective pricing.
Sell to international markets
PayPal’s global reach gives you access to million active accounts in 190 markets. The trusted PayPal brand can open doors to new international customers, particularly for digital goods developers both inside and outside the UK.
You can help protect your business
Our extensive security measures and understanding of digital goods ecommerce means we can help you reduce chargebacks and risk related operational costs – helping you save you time, money and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
There are more ways to get paid
Looking for other mobile payment solutions for your business? Take a look at our mobile products.
1. In-context purchasingA customer is interacting with your site – playing a race car game, reading an article online, downloading a song or video – and wants to purchase something, like an upgrade, accessory or song.
2. Select itemThe customer selects the item they want to buy and clicks ‘Pay with PayPal’. This allows the customer to pick the item, buy it immediately and get right back to their game or in-context activity.
3. Make the paymentBy clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button, the customer confirms the transaction.
4. Resume interactionThe customer closes the confirmation screen and the item is instantaneously set up for delivery.
So, your customer never leaves your site and your conversion rates increase!
5. You get paidWhen your customer's payment reaches your PayPal account, transfer the money to your bank account or spend it online at the millions of websites where PayPal is accepted.