Find your favourite store
Look for PayPal
Pay more securely with just an email address and password
180 days to let us know.
If your order doesn’t arrive or match the seller’s description, you have 180 days to raise your concerns with us, so we can help you.
Here are some scenarios:
- You received a completely different item.
- You purchased two items, but received one.
- An item is defective but not immediately obvious.
- You bought the original, but received a counterfeit.
Have your custom made, leather dancing boots failed to make it to your door? We’re listening.
We understand that custom made items are unique, often expensive and may take a longer time for delivery than ‘off the shelf’ items. Therefore we are extending PayPal Buyer Protection to include eligible custom made items.
A simple checklist.
Here are a few things you need to do to be eligible for Buyer Protection:
- Pay for your item with PayPal.
- Pay in a single payment.
- Keep your account in good standing.
- Lodge a dispute within 180 days of payment.See the full details
We’ve got your back.
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
Refunds for incorrect orders
If an order doesn’t arrive or match the seller’s description, we’ll reimburse the full cost for eligible purchases.
If you’re charged for something you didn't purchase, tell us. We’ll secure your account and investigate.
“With PayPal Buyer Protection, I can confidently purchase my dream wedding gown online without running into the risk of becoming a bridezilla.”
A safer choice at checkout.
Shop with confidence at your favourite store, and millions world wide.Shop the Deals