Notice of Amendment(s) to Sweden PayPal Agreement(s)
Issued: October 29, 2021
This page details updates to PayPal users of changes to the Sweden PayPal User Agreement or other online agreements, policies, or statements that require notice. You can also review Past Policy Updates notices.
We’re making changes to certain agreements (listed below) that govern your relationship with PayPal. These changes will take place automatically on the corresponding effective date(s) shown below.
Please carefully review the notices below and familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes. By continuing to use our services after the changes take effect, you agree to be bound by those changes. Otherwise, no further action is needed from you to accept such changes. However, if you would prefer to decline them, then you will need to close your PayPal account prior to the applicable effective date, as described in the user agreement.
Amendments to the PayPal User Agreement
Effective January 28, 2022 we are:
- Relocating PayPal’s Buyer Protection program and Seller Protection program terms to separate web pages. These program terms were accepted at the time you agreed to the user agreement and remain part of the user agreement. The relocation is intended to make the terms easier to locate and navigate.
- Revising PayPal’s Seller Protection program to clarify that proof of shipment and proof of delivery also must include an online verifiable tracking number.
- Clarifying that abuses of our online dispute resolution process, PayPal's Buyer Protection program, and/or PayPal’s Seller Protection program are restricted activities as defined under the user agreement.
- Clarifying that you will not be charged a Standard Dispute Fee for disputes that have met all requirements of PayPal’s Seller Protection program.
- Clarifying that a Minimum Reserve is also known as an Upfront reserve.
- Clarifying the definition of the European Economic Area (EEA) by introducing a list of markets/regions which form part of the EEA.