- INSIGHTSBetter sales conversion begins with your online experience
Online sales are growing globally, but busy shoppers expect a seamless experience that makes it easy and safe to buy. Our one-page guide gives you tips on optimising your online customer experience to convert more sales.Feb 24 2021
- INSIGHTSWhy you need your own ecommerce website
Having your own website means you can easily build your own brand and customer base. It gives you control over how you grow your business. Here’s what you need to consider when selling online.Feb 15 2021
- INSIGHTSHow to get set for online success in 2021
New year, new plan. The pandemic may have disrupted your business in 2020. Read on for tips to selling online and achieving success in 2021.Nov 18 2020
- INSIGHTSHow to increase your online reach for the new normal
How has Covid-19 changed your business? The pandemic is changing customers’ shopping behaviour and will continue to do so next year. Therefore, small businesses need to pivot to a new normal. Is your business ready for 2021?Nov 12 2020
- FOR BUSINESSTips for selling online in the holidays during the pandemic
Covid-19 has changed how we live and how we shop. For businesses, there’s a big opportunity to optimise online sales, but you need to prepare for all aspects of consumers’ shift to online. Is your business ready for the new normal?Nov 12 2020
- FOR BUSINESS5 ways to optimise your website to make the most of the sales during the holiday period and 2021.
With the pandemic still casting a long shadow across us all, more so than ever, people will be shopping online for gifts this holiday season and into the New Year. Our five tips will help you optimise your website making it easier for people to buy from you, so you can sell more.Nov 11 2020
- FOR BUSINESS
Linking a bank account allows you to withdraw the money you receive.Aug 30 2020
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESSMitigating risk as a seller: How to spot unusual buyer activity.
Fraud can cost a business time and money - that’s why it pays to be vigilant of unusual account activity, where fraud could be lurking. Here are some telltale signs of unusual buyer activity that may suggest fraudulent intent. If you see any of the 13 indicators below, you may need to take a closer look.Jul 23 2020
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS5 steps to help prevent fraudulent payments.
You might think your ecommerce website is too small to be of much interest to online criminals. Sadly, that is not true.Jul 21 2020