How will my payments be funded?
Your PayPal account balance is usually the first payment method used to fund a transaction. When you don’t have enough money in the required currency in your PayPal account balance, we will use the available funds and use your backup funding source (credit card or US bank account) for the remaining amount.
Here's how to change your payment method during checkout:
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your account.
- Click Pay for goods or services near the top of the page.
- Select the recipient’s email address or enter a new address.
- Enter the payment amount, and select the currency and shipping address.
- Click Continue.
- On the ‘Review and confirm’ page, under 'You're paying with’, in the box showing the payment method, click the arrow.
- In the slide out panel, you'll see all the payment methods available to you.
- Click the payment method that you'd like to use instead.
- At the top of the 'Payment Methods' panel, click the arrow to hide it.
- Check the details and add a note to your payment if needed.
- Click Send Money Now.
- We always try to use the cheapest payment method available on your account, so that you’ll avoid having to pay currency conversion charges whenever possible. Using the cheapest funding source means that sometimes, we’ll charge your credit card even though funds are available in your PayPal account balance.
- You can't set a default payment method on your account but you may be able to change it for individual transactions.
- You can't change your payment method after you send a payment.
- You can't add Capital One 360 or Payoneer accounts to your PayPal account as a payment method.
You were logged out to help protect your account.