Can I use PayPal to manage multiple currencies?
No. Following the removal of the currency conversion function in Israeli PayPal accounts, you can choose to receive future payments only in Shekels.
Here’s how to set your payment receiving preferences to receive future payments only in Shekels:
- Go to your Seller preferences page.
- Click Update next to ‘Block payments.’
- Under ‘Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold’, tick the box next to ‘Yes, accept and convert them to Israeli New Shekels’.
- Click Save.
In order to receive your future payments only in Shekels, you’ll have to close all other currency balances in your PayPal account. Make sure to withdraw any money left in the currency balance before closing it.
Here's how to close a currency balance:
- Go to your PayPal balance page.
- Click Manage currencies.
- Select the currency you would like to close.
- Click Close Currency.
You were logged out to help protect your account.