How do I send a payment for goods and services in another currency?
Here's how to send a payment for goods and services in another currency:
- Click Pay for goods or services near the top of the page.
- Select the recipient’s email address or enter a new address.
- Enter the payment amount, and select the desired currency and shipping address.
- Click Continue.
- Review the payment's details and choose a funding source.
- Click Send Money Now.
Here's how to select which currency is used and who does the currency conversion for each of your credit cards:
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/il/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-merchant-pull-funding and login to your PayPal account.
- Click Conversion Options next to the selected credit card.
- Read the note and select which currency will be used and who does the currency conversion for this credit card.
- Click Submit.
To see all the currencies that PayPal supports, go to: https://www.paypal.com/il/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/sell/mc/mc_intro-outside.
To see our fees, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page and click User Agreement for PayPal services.
You were logged out to help protect your account.