How do I change the way I pay for a recurring payment, subscription, automatic billing, or installment plan?
When you send money for preapproved payments such as a recurring payment, subscription, automatic billing, or installment plan, the money is first taken from your PayPal balance.
Here’s how to change the way you pay for preapproved payments if you don’t want to use your PayPal balance:
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Click the "Payments" tab.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click the name of the merchant for the agreement you want to change.
- Click Change in the Payment Method section.
- Select the payment method you’d like to use.
You were logged out to help protect your account.