How can I view the status of my refund?
Here's how to view the status of your refund:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Click the payment you would like to refund.
- Click Refund this payment.
- Enter the refund amount and click Continue.
- Confirm the refund details and click Issue Refund.
Refunds will remain pending until the seller's funds have cleared their bank.
Refunds made less than 180 days after payment will refund to your card if it was the original source of payment. Refunds may take 30 days to appear on your next card statement. Payments from your PayPal balance are refunded to your PayPal balance.
Refunds made more than 180 days after the original payment are considered new payments and will post to your PayPal balance, minus regular fees for receiving payment.
You were logged out to help protect your account.