How do I add money to my PayPal balance from my bank?
Before you can add funds, you'll first need to link your bank account to your PayPal account.
Here's how to link a bank account to your PayPal account:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click Link a bank account.
- Follow the instructions on the page to add your bank account.
Here's how to add funds to your PayPal account from a bank account using your computer:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Transfer funds.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Follow the instructions.
Adding money from your bank account to your PayPal account usually takes up to 6 working days.
Here are a few tips regarding adding money from a bank account:
- Transfers from ATM machines and online transfers from DBS bank accounts are currently not supported for Top Up.
- We don't charge a fee to transfer money from your bank account. Your bank may charge a fee to transfer the money.
- You can top up in Hong Kong Dollars only.
Learn more about adding money to your PayPal account.