How do I issue a refund via PayPal?
Here's how you can issue a full or partial refund for up to 180 days after a payment was sent:
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Find the payment you'd like to refund and click Details.
- Click Issue Refund.
- Enter the refund amount and click Continue.
- Confirm the details and click Issue Refund.
- You can refund payments that are Completed, Pending, Cleared, or Uncleared.
- To make sure the buyer isn’t credited twice for the same transaction you cannot refund a payment when there’s a credit card chargeback associated with this payment.