How can we help?
Products and Services
- What is a PayPal Money Pool?
- Does my Money Pool stop accepting contributions once the end date has been reached?
- How do I refund Money Pool contributors?
- What are the fees for contributing to a Money Pool?
- Can I access Money Pools on my mobile device?
- How do I transfer money I’ve collected from a Money Pool?
- Can I keep receiving contributions once my Money Pool reaches its goal?
- How do I access my Money Pool after it’s created?
- Do I need a bank account, debit card, or credit card to set up my Money Pool?
- Can I use a Money Pool to collect money from customers?
- How do I end a Money Pool?
- What happens after I end my Money Pool?
- Can I hide the contribution amount and details of contributors on my Money Pool?
- How do I contribute to a Money Pool?
- Can I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller?
- How do I void a UPS label I created with PayPal Shipping?
- How do I print a Packing Slip?
- What are the benefits of PayPal Shipping?
- How do I reprint a UPS label I created with PayPal Shipping?
- How do I register for PayPal shipping with UPS?
- Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return?
- How do I edit my shipping address options?
- Canada Post label
- How can I purchase Canada Post or UPS Shipping Labels on the PayPal site?
- What is PayPal Shipping?
- How do I create and print shipping labels using PayPal?
- What is netParcel and how can I ship with it?
Website Payment Services