How can we help?
Claims and Limitations
Disputes & Claims
- What is abuse of buyer disputes/claims?
- How do I close a dispute of a claim?
- Can I reopen a closed dispute?
- How can I make a formal complaint to PayPal?
- How do I issue a full or partial refund for a dispute?
- What's the difference between a dispute and a claim?
- How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?
- How do I provide additional information or evidence to help resolve a dispute or claim?
- How do I check the status of my dispute or claim?
- Can I change my reason for filing a dispute or claim?
- How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?
- What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase?
- My dispute has been resolved. Can I close it?
- How can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case?
- How long does it take to investigate my claim?