- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS5 steps to help prevent fraudulent payments.
You might think your ecommerce website is too small to be of much interest to online criminals. Sadly, that is not true.Oct 04 2021
- SELLING INTERNATIONALLYGreat tools to streamline your business
You didn’t start your business because you loved the administration. That’s why PayPal helps streamline your operations, freeing your time to focus on the things you do love.Aug 31 2021
- SELLING INTERNATIONALLY7 tips to help business adapt to iOS 14.5
Each iOS update brings important changes for small businesses that launch campaigns across Apple devices.Jul 22 2021
- SELLING INTERNATIONALLYBetter sales conversion begins with your online experience
Online sales are growing globally, but busy shoppers expect a seamless experience that makes it easy and safe to buy. Our one-page guide gives you tips on optimising your online customer experience to convert more sales.Apr 01 2021
- SELLING INTERNATIONALLYWhy you need your own ecommerce website
Having your own website means you can easily build your own brand and customer base. It gives you control over how you grow your business. Here’s what you need to consider when selling online.Apr 01 2021
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESSMitigating risk as a seller: How to spot unusual buyer activity.
Fraud can cost a business time and money - that’s why it pays to be vigilant of unusual account activity, where fraud could be lurking. Here are some telltale signs of unusual buyer activity that may suggest fraudulent intent. If you see any of the 13 indicators below, you may need to take a closer look.Jul 16 2020
- MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIAHow to have a winning online marketing strategy
Developing a marketing strategy might sound like a time-consuming and complex project, but it needn’t be. Here are 5 powerful ideas to get you started.Jul 15 2020
- SELLING INTERNATIONALLYHow to win with international online shopping
Cross-border ecommerce is growing quickly as international, online shoppers seek out bargains and unique products. That means there’s a world of potential customers out there, just waiting to buy what you’re selling.May 28 2020
- OPTIMISING FOR MOBILEShould your online business have a mobile app?
Before you dedicate the resources to developing an app for your business, there are a few factors to consider. Learn more about the potential benefits and downfalls so you can make an informed decision.Apr 02 2020