Problems with logging in. How do I reset password?
To regain access to your account:
- Go to the Log in page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address registered on your PayPal account and click Next.
- Select one of the available options. Examples:
- Have us call you
- Receive an email
- Answer your security quuestions
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
During the password recovery process, we may ask you to provide certain information registered on the account, for example, address, phone number, security questions, and the number of your card or bank account.
If you have one or more Google email accounts registered to your PayPal account, you may be required to go through an authorization challenge upon logging in to your PayPal account. If you are already logged in to a Google account before the challenge step up, simply click Continue to complete the validation.
- Your PayPal password should be 8-20 characters long and include at least one number or symbol (like !@#$%^).
- Your password should be unique.
- Your password cannot contain national accents, such as ą, ć or ę.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- If you still can't log in, call us.