Connect Your Bank Account
When you connect your bank account to your PayPal account, you can make online payments directly from your bank – like spending cash. Linking your bank account is part of getting Verified, meaning you've confirmed ownership of a bank account by completing the required steps with PayPal. Get the details on getting Verified.
Is it Safe?
- Pay Cash – Spend the cash in your bank account when you link your bank account to your PayPal account.
- Draw Funds From Your Bank – When you connect your bank account, you can use it as the funding source for your PayPal purchases.
- Boost Spending Power – Increase your sending and withdrawal limits by becoming Verified.
- Increase security – Verification helps increase the security of the PayPal network, since more people have confirmed ownership of bank accounts.
- Move money easily – when you receive money through PayPal, linking a bank account makes it easy to move money between your accounts.
Yes, connecting a bank account is secure, easy, and free. Plus, PayPal never reveals any of your financial information to recipients. Only you can initiate transactions using your bank account, and PayPal sends an email to you whenever money is transferred from your PayPal account. Connect a bank account today.