How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I have with a merchant?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should contact the merchant directly to cancel the agreement.
If you can’t contact the merchant, please call us. Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Help at the top of the page.
- Click Call Customer Support.
- Click contact us without logging in for our Customer Service phone number.
Please note that after canceling a payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement, you are still required to pay the merchant for the goods or services you received. A subscription can be cancelled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.