Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You will not be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I add a debit or credit card to my account?
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click + Link a card or bank.
- Click Link a debit or credit card.
- Fill in your card details and click Link Card.
Seeing an error message when trying to link your card? View some troubleshooting tips for linking a card.
- If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
- If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.
You were logged out to help protect your account.