Click the "Enter Now" button. Then, activate your entry by logging into your PayPal account. It’s as simple as that.
For every $99 you spend using PayPal Credit by April 3, 2017, you'll earn an extra entry into the sweepstakes. You can also mail-in to get additional entries.
There's no limit to the entries you can earn. The more you shop, the more entries you’ll receive for a chance to win $500!
Earn extra entries for every $99 you spend with PayPal Credit between March 5th and April 3rd. Plus, enjoy No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE OF LEGAL AGE IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO HAVE A CONFIRMED PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING AND REGISTER ON THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PAGE. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Comenity Capital Bank is in no way affiliated with or responsible for this sweepstakes. Any disputes concerning awards or benefits under the sweepstakes will not affect any payments or other obligations to Comenity Capital Bank.
- 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: PayPal Credit Slam Dunk Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are of legal age in their state of residence, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia, who have a confirmed PayPal account in good standing at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, directors and officers, their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Bill Me Later, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent company(ies), affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
- 3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on March 5, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on April 3, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. See Section 6 for more detail on the Prize(s).
- 4. HOW TO ENTER: In order to take part in this Sweepstakes, Eligible Participants must submit a Sweepstakes registration. There are two (2) ways to submit a registration for the Sweepstakes: (i) Automatic Registration, or (ii) Mail-in Registration. Automatic Registration: To register for the Sweepstakes automatically, Eligible Participants must apply for a PayPal Credit account via the Sweepstakes entry page. Eligible Participants do not need to be approved for a PayPal Credit account to register. Eligible Participants who already have a PayPal Credit account must log into the Sweepstakes entry page with their PayPal credentials here. Automatically registering via the Sweepstakes entry page provides Eligible Participants with one entry into the Sweepstakes. To be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing, automatic entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PT on April 3, 2017.Mail Registration: Eligible Participants who do not apply for a PayPal Credit account via Automatic Registration may register for the Sweepstakes by U. S. Mail. Such Eligible Participants must hand print their (1) name, (2) street address, (3) city, (4) state, (5) ZIP code, (6) date of birth, (7) daytime telephone number and (8) email address associated with their confirmed PayPal account on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: PayPal Credit Slam Dunk Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 918, Plainview, NY 11803-0918. Registering for the Sweepstakes via the mail provides Eligible Participants with one entry into the Sweepstakes. To be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing, mail-in registrations must be postmarked by April 3, 2017 and received by April 8, 2017.
- 5. HOW TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: There are two (2) ways to gain additional entries into the Sweepstakes: (i) Automatic Entry, and/or (ii) Mail-in Entry. Automatic Entry: For every $99 Eligible Participants spend on a qualifying purchase using PayPal Credit during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) additional entry in the Sweepstakes. A qualifying purchase includes any transaction made by an Eligible Participant that uses PayPal Credit as the method of payment in the PayPal wallet. If your purchase that you made during the Promotion Period is returned, refunded, or cancelled at any time, the purchase will not qualify for an automatic entry. The maximum number of automatic entries that a person may receive is unlimited. To be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing, automatic entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM PT on April 3, 2017.Mail-in Entry: To submit additional entries into the Sweepstakes by U. S. Mail, Eligible Participants must hand print your (1) name, (2) street address, (3) city, (4) state, (5) ZIP code, (6) date of birth, (7) daytime telephone number and (8) email address associated with your confirmed PayPal account on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: PayPal Credit Slam Dunk Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 918, Plainview, NY 11803-0918. To be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing, mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 3, 2017 and received by April 8, 2017. The maximum number of mail-in entries that a person may submit is unlimited. Limit one entry per outer envelope.
- 6. VALIDITY OF REGISTRATION AND ENTRIES: Registrations and entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means separate from the PayPal Credit application and transaction processing will be deemed void. Registrations and entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage due, late or inaccurate are void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an automatic entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the PayPal Credit account from which the qualifying purchase is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person who applied for and is assigned to the PayPal Credit account. The Sponsor’s promotional database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. If an Eligible Participant changes his/her telephone number, email address and/or street address after he/she participates in the Promotion, it is his/her sole responsibility to send this change of address by (postal) mailing notice to be received by the end of the Promotion Period to the Sponsor’s address listed below.
- 7. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization under Sponsor’s supervision. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight U.S. mail on or around April 28, 2017. Potential winners of the sweepstakes will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax releases, and return these documents, properly executed, within 7 days of Sponsor’s issuance of the notification. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of valid registrations and automatic and mail-in entries received and the actual number of prizes available to be awarded. Limit one prize per Eligible Participant registration. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
- 8. PRIZES: The number of prizes to be awarded will be determined as follows: for every 2017 NCAA Men's Division I basketball championship tournament game beginning March 16, 2017 and ending April 3, 2017 that ends with a lower-seeded team beating a higher-seeded team (“an upset”), two (2) winners will be added to number of prizes to be awarded. For example, if 10 games end in an upset, 20 people will be awarded $500. If there are no upsets during the Promotion Period, two (2) prizes of $500 will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules. There will be a total of sixty-three (63) games played during the Promotion Period that could potentially end in an upset during the Promotion Period. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: from $1,000 to $63,000.All prize funds to be awarded as a deposit to the winners’ PayPal accounts associated with the email address the winner provided within 60 days of prize notification. If the email address provided by the winner(s) is not associated with a PayPal account, winners must associate the email address provided with the winners’ PayPal account within 7 days from time of prize notification. Prize winners must have a PayPal account in good standing (the “PayPal account”) at the time the prize is deposited into the account in order to receive, access, and use the prize. Good standing means your PayPal account does not have a limitation placed on it, is not part of a bankruptcy filing, and is not charged off due to delinquency. If the winners do not have a PayPal account in good standing or are unable to use their PayPal account at the time the Sweepstakes prize is awarded, the winners will receive a check for the prize funds awarded via U.S. Mail or overnight mail. If any part of any game or all games are unable to take place as planned, for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Specifics of the prizes are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All claimed prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received. If winners are 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice and biographical material and entry submission for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or a party designated by Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements, or for sharing this information with the press for viewing, whether TV or print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
Entrants agree that the conditions of submission set forth in these Official Rules, and all documents and agreements incorporated in these Official Rules by reference, solely govern the relationship between entrants and PayPal in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah.
- 10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES), INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND(COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, complete a PayPal Credit transaction, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address and all entries from that IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each Eligible Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Releases from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Entry.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, amend or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend these Official Rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason.
- 11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Website and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or Entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstakes as contemplated in these Official Rules.
- 12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 31, 2017, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 30, 2017 to: PayPal Credit Slam Dunk Sweepstakes Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
- 13. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Bill Me Later, Inc., 9690 Deereco Road, Suite 110, Timonium, MD 21093. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with the National Collegiate Athletic Association Men’s Division I basketball championship tournament and games.